I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/31/2014

Writing down my New Year’s Resolution…

resolutions


I always do that at night, when I’m all alone, in silence. I need to make it right. To really mean what I’m writing down. It’s a time to think of the past year. What went wrong. What I’ve done right. And where I’m heading from that point… Wish you all a healthy & creative & sweet & fun New Year!


Featuring Apple Fall English Folly RARE, Pixel Mode The Writer’s room set, including Writer’s Desk RARE & Script Chair RARE, Erratic Hazel Oversized Sweater RARE & Shawl White & Eva Holiday Socks; SORGO Geek Bookpile, Junk Wood Burner & … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed https://anoukannafromsl.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/writing-down-my-new-years-resolution/

No comments:

Post a Comment