I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/31/2014

lotd301214


I am not good at late December. I just get this whole post-Christmas malaise, last year I just stopped blogging after Christmas day, and didn’t pick it up again until like, May? I’m trying not to do that this year. But it’s such a weird time. You spend so much of December amassing stuff in green and red and stripes and snowflakes and tinsel and lights and then there’s a whole big day of woo yay peace-on-earth-and-goodwill-to-all-men and presents and tangerines and then it’s back to life as normal and it makes my head feel weird. It’s like, there’s still … Read more at the source.





via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://slsecondwind.blogspot.com/2014/12/lotd301214.html

No comments:

Post a Comment