I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/30/2014

Embracing your differences with Mesh and how I got four ladies half naked ;)

Group


I mentioned in my previous post that I had recently encountered someone who felt that mesh bodies were depriving us of our individuality and making us all more ‘cookie cutter’, and discussed my reasons for disagreeing with this view. So, to demonstrate just a few of the many differences mesh can create, I asked (begged, pleaded and possibly harassed) these four lovely ladies to pose for me – they are, from left to right – Kat, Chell, Eva and Des. Thank you ladies for sharing your gorgeous bodies with us! <3


I’m obviously a mesh fan (duh), and I respect … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://meshbodyaddicts.com/2014/12/30/embracing-your-differences-with-mesh-and-how-i-got-four-ladies-half-naked/

No comments:

Post a Comment