I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/31/2014

Just a little More Christmas…

I swear that the Christmas looks are nearly over… I keep my decorations up in RL until twelfth night in RL, and so the Christmas looks for me may still keep coming until then LOL… It’s not my fault though, I got back home and started to play with the awesomeness that is this month’s Horror Haute collection – as I mentioned before – and wouldn’t you know it, the theme is Zombie Apocalypse at Christmas…

These things were things that I simply had to share, I couldn’t resist this sweater when I saw it in the Horror Haute line-up,Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://rudhsrandomramblings.blogspot.com/2014/12/just-little-more-christmas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment