I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/31/2014

Total Gamer Domination!

Blog-FetchGD


Blog-FetchGD2


It’s almost the end of the month and I have lots to share with you in this post so let’s get right to it! First I’m going to touch on the Maitreya Lara mesh body that I’m wearing again today. In my previous post I commented on the amount of alphas available for wearing mesh clothes and that other mesh breasts will work with it. Well, here they are in action! I’m wearing a lovely mesh dress from Gatherings Designs that you can pick up over at the Cleavage Celebrates 2 Years Event. I just love the flared skirt … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://decadentdreaminginsl.com/2014/12/30/total-gamer-domination/

No comments:

Post a Comment