I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/30/2014

Winter and Whimsy

So being winter in Secondlife and all, I thought I should focus on cold weather looks, rather than shorts, tshirts, the beach, sunshine and summer..


Winter & Whimsy


G.Field belatedly released their offering at Creation Japan, and it is quite a lovely simple knitted tunic with wee heart shaped pockets


Winter & Whimsy


So I added this snuggly scarf from Zenith


Winter & Whimsy


and then it all went a bit crazy when I added a panda bag, and also one to my head. It’s rear end wriggles!


Winter & Whimsy


Although it did manage to stay very focused, which was more than you could say for me, watching a wriggling baby … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://someonelikeyou.org/2014/12/30/winter-and-whimsy/

No comments:

Post a Comment