I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/31/2014

Pneumonia vs the Holidays…….

Hey all… well, I have recorded a video touching base on the Maitreya mesh body…

The Frost event.. and,

The rest… lol, I honestly don’t know….


Looks about right


you see that photo above?

imagine that.. in rl.. and that is how i feel.


add a lot of puffiness…


i am achy.. and moody, and drooling, dripping, and god knows what else out of my,

eyes, ears, nose, throat omg.. must i go on……


poor tiseral lol… having to listen to it….


anyway… i guess, i was not clear in my videos ..

which honestly, i can not help but be a lil … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://sohawtsl.wordpress.com/2014/12/31/pneumonia-vs-the-holidays/

No comments:

Post a Comment