I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/30/2014

2014 in review on Moni’s World

Hey guys! I just got my WordPress.com report on how my blog did this year. This has been the best year yet, and I hope to continue to do better in the coming year. Enjoy!


The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.



Here’s an excerpt:



The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 9,400 times in 2014. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 3 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.



Click here to see the completeRead more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://monisworldsl.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/2014-in-review/

No comments:

Post a Comment