I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/29/2014

Kill of the night

So…..I was watching t.v. and an insurance commercial came on, the song I chose is the inspiration for these pics featuring DRBC, Deetalez, and Reign. Don’t judge me! haha


As most of my regular peeps who check out my blog, they know it is all based (most if not all) on the songs first then I try to put things and atmosphere along to it. I know I do things ass backwards. So I hope you enjoy! <3


drbc2-


drbc


Dress- ::drbc:: candy cocktail – noir @ CarnEvil


Skin- DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Smilla [Brows 1] Mixedtype


Eyeliner- DeeTaleZ Makeup BLACK Eyeliner E … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://classytrashynfree.com/2014/12/29/kill-of-the-night/

No comments:

Post a Comment