I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/31/2014

There She Goes

“Oh there’s she goes so beautiful, but she said she don’t know who I am

Oh there’s she goes so beautiful, but she’s crying cause she liked me better when

I was different, no one knew me then, back in Maryland,

Way before I left, I had everything, can’t forget the days.

I was back home in Maryland”


Song : Listen here.


There She Goes Close-Up


There She Goes Randoms


There She Goess


girlbody

Shape: .:Take A Valium:. ValiumSHAPE

Skin: Pink Fuel – Harley – Peach

Eyes: adoness : littus : blue hazel : DK@F R O S T 2014

Lashes: *MonCheri* “Falsies” Mesh Alpha Lashes w/HUD

Freckles: PinkRead more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://lavishcorner.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/there-she-goes/

No comments:

Post a Comment