I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/31/2014

Alice In Her Party Dress


{This photo taken at Pigeon Island}


I very much bonded with this little picture. The darkly girl taking her moment for a smoke break in a hidden corner. Maybe she’s at a family gathering or something, a gathering of friends..but the introvert in her needs a moment to gather herself. Yep, that’s me!

So we’re coming to our closing days of Gothmas at Gaslight, sadly. I love my Cursed Events. So I hope you’ve all had a chance to visit, enjoy the scenery, grab some goodies, and enjoy some dancing at the Club Gothika mobile unit! It’s open until … Read more at the source.





via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/blogspot/WRGtO/~3/r1jl1wscoeg/alice-in-her-party-dress.html

No comments:

Post a Comment