I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/30/2014

Banded Dresses and Ravens

Hello Lovelies! Today I have a couple great new looks to show you from Vero Modero! First up is the sexy banded dress which is mesh and it comes in a whole array of colors! I love the texture of this Black Glitter one below and I paired it with the Mira hair from Truth.


vm banded dress glitter black, truth mira_001 vm banded dress glitter black, truth mira_002


Next is the Raven Jackets! Which also are mesh and come in 6 different colors to wear them with. I paired it with the panties from the Margot Lingerie Set from Vero Modero’s group gift and the hair is a free gift from Emo-tions called … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed https://averilmodels.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/banded-dresses-and-ravens/

No comments:

Post a Comment