I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/30/2014

Fun In Swimwear, Even If It Is Winter – !:Lybra:!, Analog Dog, and Chop Zuey; Also Lindy from Designer Showcase

I roamed around Lybra late last night to see the new rooms, how it’s being organized and what might be new or fun to share with you. I was (as usual) overwhelmed with the number of things I wanted to try on, to wear, and to style for you. This swimsuit caught my attention, mostly because I think of formal attire when I think of Lybra. If you’re a member of Lybra’s group, you can find this in the group member room. And if you’re not a member, you should be!



I paired Jennifer, the suit that comes with the … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://carynashdeneslblog.blogspot.com/2014/12/fun-in-swimwear-even-if-it-is-winter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment