I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/31/2014

how many combos challenge – look no. 5

muertefinhoodielook5stars

Halloo all. It has been a long while since I blogged, my RL has been hectic but the frenzy has finally died down and I can devote time to blogging again. I hope you all had a fabulous Holiday. I have some cuteness courtesy of the ever talented, Mama Toast of .:Buttery Toast:. and her Dream Chaser rocket backpack which flew me to the moon and back, that’s how awesome it is! It comes with a HUD of course, so you can change the colours of the straps, stars, the window and the rocket itself. This adorable backpack will be … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed https://alterityandesemplasy.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/how-many-combos-challenge-look-no-5/

No comments:

Post a Comment