I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/31/2014

Winter Day

As the winter season has progressed, I have come to the realization that fall and winter are really my favorite times of the year. Not that spring and summer are bad, but fall and winter really let you see the bare bones of the earth, and I find them mesmerizingly beautiful. I also feel a sort of kinship with plants and trees that wither for a time, but then find life and creation again after a season.


I’ve enjoyed attempting to recreate this particular kind of beauty in SL. My beautiful friend Kidman, who is herself a talented fashion … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://www.elizaquixote.com/winter-day/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=winter-day

No comments:

Post a Comment