I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/31/2014

Ready For a Party – Kelini, !:Lybra:!, Analog Dog, ~ghee and Son!a

A new cocktail gown for party goers. It’s that time of year, planning parties, watching fireworks, meeting old friends and making new friends. I met a new designer this week while I was looking into ‘business’ and loved the things she created and especially appreciated her support of the inaugural year of the Miss SL Organization’s first pageant.



Eva K E L I N I – Haute Couture has this Diamond Cocktail dress out as a gift for new group members. I wanted to share one of her designs after I noticed several of the candidates from the first round … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://carynashdeneslblog.blogspot.com/2014/12/ready-for-party-kelini-lybra-analog-dog.html

No comments:

Post a Comment