I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/31/2013

Wring Your Hands, Amp; Sing the End.


First and foremost I’m excited to introduce those of you reading to an awesome Designer/Blogger, Nyxie Core.. she run’s the MarketPlace store [R]3hab.. which offers fashion forward clothing designs and accessories. And while she’s relatively new (only been designing a year) it’s clear she has design talent. I’ve fallen in love with my new romper from her store, and bought a few in different colors. (because just 1 is never enough) Hip and fun this Romper fits like a glove, comes in multiple colors and uses standard sizing. Paired with her Bowed Mouse Ears, which are some of the best I’ve seen on SL and some cute shoes, I did the unthinkable and wore the same outfit for three days. And I am one of “those people” that changes their avi’s clothes daily.



I visited a 1930′s Post Apocalyptic sim named “Innsmouth” to take these pics.. it’s worth a visit as the Architecture and Seascape New Engand scenery make for an epic backdrop. I look forward to seeing what new designs Nyxie comes up with in the future. Keep an eye out for her people, I sense big things.



What Torment is Wearing:


(shoes) Helena – by Redgrave


(romper) [R] (Read more…)


View the original post at Full Moon Blog Spot






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://fullmoonblogspot.wordpress.com/2013/07/30/wring-your-hands-sing-the-end/

No comments:

Post a Comment