I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/30/2013

Meanwhile it’s time for a change

Weather has broken, wind has picked up, it even rained for a bit


a1


So, I put my boots back on, I’m relieved I can tell you



a2


I’m having issues with MESH eyelashes, they look great up close, but when I cam out they are fuzzy, I’ve fiddled with my graphics card settings and meshmaxconcurrent in debug, but still no joy.


a3


Hair – Ink | Newold

Skin – Pink Fuel | Harley

Eyes – Insufferable Dastard | Tropical Brights

Dress – Ducknipple | Overdress

Boots – Gos | GTFO

Poses – Pretense

Pictures taken at Virtual Decay

Filed under: Fashion, iheartsl Tagged: blog, blogging, ducknipple, fashion, GOS, ink, insufferable dastard, Pink Fuel, pretense, second life, secondlife, sl, SLink, Virtual Decay


View the original post at Guerilla Avatar » iheartsl






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://guerillaavatar.com/2013/07/29/meanwhile-its-time-for-a-change/

No comments:

Post a Comment