I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/30/2013

Walking in heels is a form of exercise

Pink Fuel has released a new skin called Harley. If you keep up with my blog you know that I have 50+ quite a lot of skins. My inventory is sorted to within an inch of its life and the folder which contains my skins outweighs every other folder (except maybe my hair folder lol).


Walking in heels is a form of exercise


So when I heard that a new skin was being released I went over my recent acquisitions in my head and remembered that I had already two new skins this week. Two is enough to get a gal through a week or two, right? That is what I thought too…then the teaser photos began rolling in. Amazingly clear and defined details, layers upon layers of makeups to choose from…


*sigh*


Harley


The Harley skin is a must have. Take it from someone who has a huge folder of skins at her fingertips… you need this.


CREDITS:


Hair: [Truth] – Mina

Skin: [Pink Fuel] – Harley

Eyes: [IKON] – Destiny eyes


Dress: [Pure Poison] – Monaco Blue Lore Dress

Shoes: [N-Core] – Coquette Previous group gift

Bracelet: [erratic] – Owl bracelet

Handbag: [tram] – Doctors bag Free gift


Pose: [Di's Opera]



View the original post at coffeegroundsandcocoa » iheartsl






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://coffeegroundsandcocoa.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/walking-in-heels-is-a-form-of-exercise/

No comments:

Post a Comment