I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/30/2013

Once Upon a Midnight Summer Dream…

Once Upon a Midnight Summer Dream...

Can you believe that the end of Collabor88 already draws near? I was really in love with this theme Midnight Summer Dream ♥. Everything that was made was so romantic and beautiful and the designers of Collabor88 really, like always took this event to another level. If you know anything about me I’m a HUGE fairy tale buff and romantic when I want to be so this theme was honestly just perfect for me!


My favorite item probably had to be Mish Mish fairies! Because I mean really how cute are they? Even when you detach them they make you feel plenty guilty about it too! Darn you Aime and our cleverness! Celeste and I really wanted to show a fairy tale romantic side in our picture and probably, to date, this is my favorite picture that Celeste edited of us. I get really excited every time I see designers make shoes from SLINK feet I get super excited! (Mostly because I have awesome feet that match perfectly and I don’t have to tint! How selfish of me haha).


Pilot never ceases to impress either! Kaz did an amazing job on this chandelier with all his ridiculous detailing! I really (Read more…)


View the original post at Style Minions






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://styleminions.com/?p=1201&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=once-upon-a-midnight-summer-dream

No comments:

Post a Comment