I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/30/2013

Twisted Color Challenge – Week 31 – Velvet Jazz

Greetings Fellow SL Lovers!

Oh hey… it ISN’T Sunday… bad Liliana! Well I firmly blame SL and my internet for being bad. One or the other WOULD NOT let me rez at all. Nope. Nada. Zilch. I had no avatar. That makes me a sad girl. Anyway… I somehow got this to load. My apologies for the random background.


Snapshot


Why yes… that IS a new skin I am wearing. I seriously haven’t changed skins in months. Pink Fuel finally put out Harley. She had Harley in her gatcha machine at the Arcade. However… now she offers a bunch of options. I just loooove this skin and in my opinion… she makes the best stomach textures on the grid. I wore Harley in Vanilla and I love it.


Next week is Evening Preserves


This will be fun! See ya soon!

Liliana Aluveaux



View the original post at Behind These Emerald Eyes






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://behindemerald.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/twisted-color-challenge-week-31-velvet-jazz/

No comments:

Post a Comment