I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/30/2013

Meme Challenge………

putting Mr L to work Click Picture


Hello everyone, today I decided to do one of Strawberry Singh’s Meme Challenges. This one involves a bit of fun with a flat cutout of Rodvik Linden that Strawberry has made. The Challenge is as follows: “Meme Instructions: Pick up a Flat Rodvik Linden from my marketplace store for free. (Or make your own using my image or your own image of Rodvik.) Wear or rez him as you travel the grid. Take him to places you think he might not have seen yet and show him a good time. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post or images in the comments of this post so we can all come by and see where you took him!”


I acquired my very own Flat Rodvick Linden and brought him home with me. I needed some wood chopped for the wood stove and figured he looked strong enough to chop a few logs for me. Mr Linden didn’t quite see it my way and last I saw him he was still stubbornly standing at the wood pile with a ” hell no” look on his face. I wonder how long he’ll hold out?


a-divider


My (Read more…)


View the original post at Daallee : These are the Days of my SL Life






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://www.daallee.com/meme-challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment