I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/30/2013

Annie Lennox Approved

A quick look of the day post. I’m not really a pant suit kind of gal but I think this rayon suit from Cashmere&Keane is super cute and I happily added it to my chaotic inventory. Adding a bit of feminine spice back to it with some red pumps from LaRoo and topped it off with this sexy hat from Ink. I think it’s an outfit Annie Lennox would approve of.


zootsuit_0011



zootsuit_0022



Hybie Is Wearing:


Outfit: Cashmere&Keane – Rayon Suit (navy)

Hat: INK – Newold – coal

Shoes: LaRoo – Lizzy T-strap pumps

Skin: Essences – CHO – light rose 01

Eyes: Ikon – Ardent – Evening


View the original post at Its Only Fashion » iheartslFeed






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://itsonlyfashionblog.com/2013/07/29/annie-lennox-approved/

No comments:

Post a Comment