I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/31/2013

Kirsten marries Rodvik


It is pretty simple ladies. The reason you are all having such bad dates with Rodvik is because he is head over heels in love with me. See how happy I make him! In fact, last night we went to Vegas and eloped. He insisted. This time what happens in Vegas doesn’t stay in Vegas- Cause what would be the fun of that!




We took the company jet to Vegas. You see that is why Rod has on his pilot hat and his goggles because he flew us to Vegas personally. Here we are in front of the Elvis Little Chapel of Love. Rod could not wait to get inside and get the ceremony under way!




The Elvis Preacher man could hardly get out his hunka hunka burning love ceremony words before Rod was screaming out I DO!




Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Rodvik Linden! It was a really lovely ceremony. We took some wedding pictures after the ceremony and the Elvis preacher man posed with us too. Omg I just realized that I am a Linden now! Think they will permanently change my name in the game? Kirsten Linden has a nice ring to it, don’t you think?




Ok it’s (Read more…)

View the original post at kirstentacular






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://kirstentacular.blogspot.com/2013/07/kirsten-marries-rodvik.html

No comments:

Post a Comment