I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/30/2013

It means that Nicki Minaj has no trouble making money

Quartet (1)


It’s all my fault, really. I let them talk me into feeding the cat in the morning again. I knew full well that I’d be in for nightly wake-ups — 2 AM, 4 AM, 5 AM… 5:30 AM… the damned thing can’t actually read a clock to know when 6 AM is. She keeps waking me up until I shut her into the living room so that she stops stepping on my bladder and meowing into my ear. It’s a sad business, hungry morning cats. The result is that I’ve had interrupted sleep for four months now, and I admit that I’m a little exhausted.


How exhausted? So exhausted that I have Nicki Minaj’s Beez in the Trap stuck on autorepeat in my brain. My brain is inordinately proud that I went and looked up every single lyric, too. Do you know what Beez in the Trap means? I DO. I could expound upon it, but I won’t.


Instead, my avatar took a little trip to the cutely surreal surroundings of the lovely Honey Kitty sim of Quartet. It looks like the maker scaled back lately. No longer is the build a full-sized crazy themepark full of elephants and broken (Read more…)


View the original post at Its Only Fashion » iheartslFeed






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://itsonlyfashionblog.com/2013/07/29/it-means-that-nicki-minaj-has-no-trouble-making-money/

No comments:

Post a Comment