I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/31/2013

American Bazaar for The Boobies Show

I have not been able to find out how often and how long The Boobies Show occurs, please let me know if you know, eep.



I need to know because this cute pin up outfit by American Bazaar is there. I had to take my Lolas out for it. I bought this hair when The Alice Project had their 50% sale and I’ve hardly broken it in. It’s so incredibly beautiful.


Other Credits:


Bleeding Lips/Black Eyes: Action
Septum Ring: Aitui
Zombie: Media Company Brzeg

Tintable Claws: Aii

Hair: The Alice Project – Steph



View the original post at raquellaraquella






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://raquellaraquella.wordpress.com/2013/07/31/american-bazaar-for-the-boobies-show/

No comments:

Post a Comment