I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/31/2013

Ready for that Business Trip!

Jamee Sandalwood GlamGirls August BusinessGlam


For today’s blog I found a great re-creation of the Miami International Airport inworld and used that as the backdrop for my photo while I was waiting for my plane to arrive and wisk me off to my power fashion meeting. My outfit makes use of red, a power color in business, and some feminine details to show that even though I mean business, I still know how to be a woman. The dress is a combination of two outfits from LivGlam. The main dress and sweater are from the Jacquard dress in Rouge and the black undershirt is from the Karan Outfit. I love the form-fitting, pencil skirt that is just the right length for business. The white sweater is lowcut, but by adding the cami style shirt underneath you bring it into the sexy yet appropriate category for a business meeting. My shoes are from BSD Design – the Enlightenment shoes in Red Crocodile and black. They feature gold buckles, zippers and chains that coordinate with the jewelry I’ve chosen as well. The Chain necklaces are from Finesmith designs and add a nice professional touch to the sweater. These are the April chain necklaces in 18K gold. I’ve (Read more…)


View the original post at jameesjewels






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://jameesjewels.wordpress.com/2013/07/30/ready-for-that-business-trip/

No comments:

Post a Comment