I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/31/2013

And Where We Walk…

And Where We Walk...


Hi guys! I hope you’re all enjoying your summer, I am and honestly I think this is why I’ve been distracted from blogging over the past couple of weeks. Anyway this is just a quick post today because I wanted to show you the new weekend jeans from Drift and talk a little about the location I used for this pic.


The location is actually a main store for an awesome new (so new that it hasn’t even been open a week yet!) brand called Seven Emporium which makes the most gorgeous little knick knacks and deco pieces. Of course you can tell the sim is a great place for photoshoots, with lots of beautiful little areas hidden away for you to explore. I definitely recommend checking the store out if you’re after unique, original mesh decor and maybe taking a photo or three! Keep an eye out for Seven Emporium in the next round of The Mens Dept too!


Coral

x

__________________________________________________________________


Hair – Thieves Like Us – Lamb RECENT


Top – Cropped Tank Native – Milk Motion


Jeans – Weekend Jeans – Drift NEW


Skin – Lulu America 02 – Glam Affair @ C88


Bag – Fishing (Read more…)


View the original post at Virtually Vanilla » iheartsl.com






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://virtuallyvanilla.wordpress.com/2013/07/30/and-where-we-walk/

No comments:

Post a Comment