I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

5/31/2013

When the wind blows through the piney wood


The .click Chalkboard suitcase out for this new round of Arcade Gacha is such a bittersweet item. A goodbye with a final request.


Arcade Gacha continues to fool with my emotions! Every single time I think…this is my favorite item, I find something else that I just am nuts about. Pink Fuel has the most beautiful face out for this round that I just can’t stop looking at myself in it. Harley is LOVELY. Do give this 100L machine a try just as soon as you can! Teefy went boho hippy with this lovely dress that you can’t tell in this pic but it is just such a fun length. Long enough to cover what it should but too short to pick anything up off the floor and the right amount of flow to it that def gives you the boho feel. Fashionably Dead made me super happy, as they do every Arcade round, with these fantastical Bossy Boots. Forty seven to win, twelve are rare spikes and 75L a try. Please note, and this is important….there are also socks available for these boots and you can get them for free at the mainstore Fashionably Dead location. They (Read more…)


View the original post at SACRED FASHION






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://sophharlow06.blogspot.com/2013/05/when-wind-blows-through-piney-wood.html

No comments:

Post a Comment