I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

5/31/2013

Casual

Casual


I do like the new cardigans by SmS (So Many Styles) at the Dressing Room Fusion: so much so that I bought all three colours. I teamed it with old non-Mesh favourites (because I like them, and because it was easier to layer). The pose came with the stool by Robin Sojourner Wood.


Simple Cardigan: {SMS} (The Dressing Room Fusion)

Light “Kirei” Top: Orchid Dreams (no longer inworld)

jeans – fLoraL wash teal: caLLie cLine

Saturday Flats: Shiny Things

IVORY CROSS [Necklace] Rosa: *CentoPallini*

Fashion Summer Mint Ring: A and Ana (The Dressing Room Fusion)

[Hair] Honest: Magika

Glam Affair – Roza skin and Aphotic Gloom – Amare Eyes.



View the original post at Blueness






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://yoshikawafashion.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/casual/

No comments:

Post a Comment