I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

5/31/2013

Sharing a few things…

Look of the day2 - May 30th


I have a habit of saying.. Look of the DAY.. when, really.. if I am blogging a ton.. that pretty much ends the “LOTD” routine.. so I will not say that here..

I will just say.. here is my share.. I hope you like it.. please take a look below at the info and urls for special notes!!


Thanks for reading!


Look of the day - May 30th


Style & Info!


Skin: -Belleza- Mya Best Buys 2 medium


Hair: Magika [Hair L] Wait

Note: This hair was a prime example of why I love having a large social network on FB.. Alice (the hottest lady blogger!! *winks* ) mentioned this hair last week and I jumped on it! It was for a special price at the time, of 150L.. it has since been changed to 250L but, really for what? 30 colors? how can you go wrong?


Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes – Quicksilver

Note: These are available at the Boutique!


Ears: *~*Illusions*~* High Elf Ears

Note: I will admit something here.. I love these ears.. I really do but, until recently I was alil.. concerned about wearing them because, they look a little strange my my avatar.. I think they look nice, that was not the issue (Read more…)


View the original post at So Hawt SL » ♥ So Hawt ♥






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://sohawtsl.wordpress.com/2013/05/30/sharing-a-few-things/

No comments:

Post a Comment