I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

5/31/2013

Sin

Change is the only constant.


Hanging on is the only sin.

Denise McCluggage


tokid mira dress_001 tokid mira dress_002


Lovelies, like many others I have as well jumped on the Glam Affair Cleo bandwagon. It is a nice skin but I am not sure I like it more then my normal Amberly which is still a Glam Affair skin. Its just a little older and man it is my favorite. The below headshot is of Amberly.


or sole mio fuschiagreen_002


Wearing-


Dress-Mira in Orange by Tokid at TDR


Skin-Cleo America 01 by Glam Affair


Hair-Denee by Truth Hair


Jewelry-Grapa Darkness by Finesmith


Poses-Manifeste



View the original post at The Lovely World of Second Life Modeling






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://averilmodels.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/sin/

No comments:

Post a Comment