I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

5/30/2013

And then there was me…

Just the way I like it


Click for more!



Let me start by saying.. this is not meant to be a “drama post’… however, I am sure certain people will see it that way.. and for that… I am sorry that, YOU feel this way… however, I am not sorry for the things I will say personally…


In Second Life.. we are all here for different reasons..

Some come to explore all the amazing creativity.. sims, builds, art..

Some use it as a place to come and learn new things.. a language, how to build.. maybe even, a support group for one thing or another, to connect with people that have the same lifestyle as them in the real world but, feel that possibly getting help, or support is easier here in, Second Life.. and sometimes it is..

Others, come to make up for what they lack in the real world..family, role play… maybe a relationship.. to get close to people, when possibly it is hard for them to do in real life and they just find it easier in, a great world like, Second Life..

And there are a few that just come to enhance their lives.


I do not know what I fall (Read more…)


View the original post at So Hawt SL » ♥ So Hawt ♥






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://sohawtsl.wordpress.com/2013/05/30/and-then-there-was-me/

No comments:

Post a Comment