I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

5/31/2013

Posh Picnic and Flickr Temp Fix

New Flickr and What you are used to @ The Click of a button


Picnic Party


Rag Dolls - Arcade


Picnic - Arcade


Yesterday I mentioned Ipernity, and I came across my first hiccup with it so far. I was unable to use the link to Plurk for just the image, where as with flickr and other services that is usually just a case of copying and pasting the URL. Whimsy has made a ticket to find out with them what the story is, she has a lot of tickets with them so far, she is so adorable. I actually opened up contact with them too about something, so I will keep you posted on what that is when/if I get a response. As I said, I am still using Flickr, never really intended to leave it, just have no issue uploading in two places…it’s just a new thing to do. Whimsy has made a ton of groups in there already, and people are joining and it could really be a great community as well. It is not like we all don’t have many places we spread our Second Lifeness around, this is just a new one.


Today I was playing around and discovered something interesting, YOU CAN GET YOUR OLD VIEW ON FLICKR BACK. This is not permanent, it does not stay (Read more…)


View the original post at sasypants.com






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://sasypants.com/2013/05/31/posh-picnic-and-flickr-temp-fix/

No comments:

Post a Comment