I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

5/31/2013

I Stand 4 Love… do you?

STAND 4 LOVE SUPPORT


Read on!



I made the above pose prop to show support to this ever growing cause, Stand 4 Love.

I really hope that you have a look at all the photos that have been taken already, with so many stories and feelings.


I had MY photo taken by, Falbala Fairey and it turned out amazing.


My Stand4Love by Falbala

(this is another one of myself and an acquaintance here.)


So here is all your info! Including the link to buy or gift the first pose uptop!

It is only 1L, made that way to gift..


Stand 4 Live Blog

Stand 4 Life Flickr

Stand 4 Life Facebook


SoHawtSL – Stand4Love Pose Prop



View the original post at So Hawt SL » ♥ So Hawt ♥






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://sohawtsl.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/i-stand-4-love-do-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment