I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

5/30/2013

Minor Blog Updates Underway


Hi everyone! If you’ve been reading this journal from time to time, you might notice some minor changes on the blog. I thought of doing some gradual, small improvements whenever time allows, and I started with a brand new blog header and new signature format today.


I’m making this post just to thank Mila Tatham of Solidea Folies, Nevery Lorakeet of Les Petit Details and Circe Ishtari of Tokyo.Girl for sharing their work with me, some of which are featured on the styling above. :)




View the original post at Second Life Fashion






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/slfashionjournal/frwD/~3/xhYYl4Y7hH8/minor-blog-updates-underway.html

No comments:

Post a Comment