I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

5/30/2013

Suits Me

Suity Suit


Harley - Arcade


Flair set 87


91 Boots Hud


Today was a huge day, first off I moved all of my Flickr Pics over to Ipernity , which is a photo site that Whimsy Winx found when things changed at Flickr. I have a 3 month account and will see how I like it in comparison to Flickr, but I will still post pictures to both locations, as I am part of so many groups and such on Flickr. It was really easy to transfer my pictures, and it also included all the tags, names, and information along with it…so that made things simple.


Then after that I released some New Nail Appliers for FLAIR. Eight new sets with lingerie and latex themes. I am wearing one of the latex sets in this post, because I am really loving the extra long nails. Then after that Sysy, Whimsy, Kavar and I went shopping. A trip to Mandala, then over to Tee*fy and lastly Kavar and I landed at C’est La Vie. There is a sub brand inside of it called ::K:: and I fell instantly in love with this jacket and shorts set. They come in either separates or the combination, and there are three types, denim, leather or (Read more…)


View the original post at sasypants.com






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://sasypants.com/2013/05/30/suits-me/

No comments:

Post a Comment