I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

5/31/2013

Is this for real?

I have literally been trying to log into SL for at least a solid week. I have been crashing basically every few minutes when I have managed to log in. I logged in last night and things seemed to be okay so I thought I could get a blog post in. As soon as I tried to enable shadows my whole screen would freeze and then I would crash. The same happened at least 5 more times after that. I was very upset and gave up rather quickly. I log on today and thought maybe it would work but it happened again. I am posting with no shadows and that makes me have a sad. What are some viewers that you all try? I think it may be time for me to try a new one. Maybe a suggestion that is Mac friendly? Thanks in advance!!


loveme loveme1 Worn:


Hair: Denee – Truth


Skin: The Skin Shop (Fit Body & Pussy Face)


Dress: Summer Dress – tsg


Tagged: boomhauer, Hair, liane, liane Boomhauer, Makeup, real, Second Life, secondlife, Skins, SL, The Skin Shop, The Sugar Garden, Truth, tsg, We Are Bad Influences, WeAreBadInfluences


View the original post at wearebadinfluences






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://wearebadinfluences.wordpress.com/2013/05/30/is-this-for-real/

No comments:

Post a Comment