I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/04/2013

These are the Contents of my Head

So many clothes… So little time. Such is life.


I absolutely adore this sweater from Mutresse. I’m really impressed with their stuff, though granted, I’ve only gotten things from FaMESHed. Which is entirely my fault, because I haven’t made the time to go to their store. It’s on my list!


100313



Credits:

Skin: Jen – Pale (Natural)|League

Eyes: Ascension Eyes (Nymph)|IKON

Hands: Mesh Hands (Casual)|Slink

Feet: Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet|Slink

Hair: Vida (Blondes)|Truth

Shirt: Jana Cardigan|Mutresse @ FaMESHed

Pants: Elle Trouser Jeans (Khaki)|Elate

Shoes: Pickford Heels (Ivory)|Ingenue

Earrings: Pearl Rain Season 2 (Cream)|Mandala

Pose: and to whisper|Flowey


Slurls






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://erinmcconach.blogspot.com/2013/10/behind-im-so-behind.html

No comments:

Post a Comment