I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/31/2013

Not exists a day more beautiful than the day of today!



Today I am alive.

Yesterday I went.

Tomorrow I will be.

Today I am.

The sum of many yesterdays is my past.

My past is made up of happy and sad memories… Some are photographed and now cardboard where I am little, where my parents are still being newly married and my city looks like another.

Yesterday could have been a beautiful day…

but I can not move forward constantly looking back,

because it would run the risk of not seeing the faces of people marching beside me.


Perhaps tomorrow morning … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://catronisfashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/not-exists-day-more-beautiful-than-day.html

No comments:

Post a Comment