I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/30/2013

Witchy Business

I love Halloween. I love autumn. Both of these things have been discussed before, so I won’t wax on about them, but I had to say it again. Collabor88′s October round is just chock full of autumnal, Halloweenish goodness. If you’ve not yet been, you definitely should go over there before it ends because while the items are definitely inspired by the season, most of them will work year-round!


Kuro In Motion’s recent prop pose release was very helpful in my quest to complete the scene I’d created using the Remedy Caravan that Scarlet Creative has in this round of … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://luciebluebird.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/witchy-business/

No comments:

Post a Comment