I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/30/2013

Pumpkin Spice

Welcome to My Pumpkin Patch Check out these hot pumpkins from chanimations ~ DeviousMind! If you are looking for a sexy Halloween prop to shoot a photo for that lucky avatar, look no further than the “Slutty Pumpkin.” The squash prop comes with both a Halloween and a non-Halloween pose set, various pumpkins and smexy poses to fulfill all your gourdy pin-up desires. I just love the whole fruitFetish series. è bello! I’m wearing Blacklace lingere and jewelry by Zaara, Earthstones and Luas Allegra (Fantasy Gacha Carnival…ending soon so get there while you can.) I wanted to also take the time to thank three wonderful … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ThreadsAndTuneage/~3/1QJ4fbjrVPg/

No comments:

Post a Comment