I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/31/2013

Back with a bang!

Almost.


Logging on WordPress afer a long, long time (yeah, my latest notifications are 38 days old) is, sort of, like coming back home.


It’s been some good 38 days, filled with work, family meetings, love, disturbing news, vacation, more work, shopping… just like any other 38 days recently.


Except for the shopping part. I stormed RL stores as if I was in SL and spent my real money just as recklessly. That, my friends, means I need to seriously get back to blogging or I’ll go banckrupt again :D


And this gets me to the point. I have two looks … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://salamanderslfashion.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/back-with-a-bang/

No comments:

Post a Comment