I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/31/2013

Halloween Party + Meme!

Yay I love Halloween :) I love dressing up for parties! In this post I’m showing you my party outfit and taking part in anothrer awesome meme from Strawberry Singh :)

On Saturday just gone, Exangui Nation hosted their Halloween party and this was my costume!


ExN Halloween Party


Myself and my friend Solsty are the event organisers and we created a dark forest – some of which you can see in the photo – full of nasty but interactive things to do and see such a haunted church, deathly carousel and much more! More photos can be seen here :)


A special mention for my … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed https://harmonysandalphon.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/halloween-party-meme/

No comments:

Post a Comment