I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/31/2013

Just One Taste..

I’ve got another fantastic skin for you from La Bellisimo Shapes called “Kattie” she is L$699 and comes with cleavage and no-cleavage options, brow base, shape (I’m wearing my own here though) and she’s got the sweetest face.. She does not come with appliers, I’ve matched my Slinks and Lolas myself. This photo however, is totally raw with the exception of a Juicybomb windlight, I’ve only cropped and framed it for ease of viewing..

Snapshot_116 [ B!ASTA ] :FELIDAE: Leather catsuit . “Bordeaux” (there are seven more colours available; Lolas & Lush appliers inluded) for the CosmoRead more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://shaedynlee.com/just-one-taste/

No comments:

Post a Comment