I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/31/2013

You may not forget – News from COCO Designs, GIZZA, GSPOT and more! :)

Heya peeps,


you know that feeling when just NOTHING seems to work out? Today is one of those days it seems. Grumble. I wanted to post yesterday already but fell asleep at my desk. moving sucks big time, I tell you. Tomorrow we are going to go to IKEA for the third time in a row, probably another six hours of furniture shopping. Ugh. Sorry for ranting, but these past days were stressfull, I think I feel every tiny little muscle aching. Also, bad blogging day. I took a gazillion of pictures today and couldn’t get myself to love any … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://thebloggingelf.com/2013/10/30/you-may-not-forget-news-from-coco-designs-gizza-gspot-and-more/

No comments:

Post a Comment