I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/14/2013

House of the Rising Sun

The Rising Sun - 1


Music Link


My “look” was inspired by the new season of, American Horror Story – Coven..


This is one of my favorite television shows all time.


The Rising Sun - 2


It is funny too since, I has never seen it before.. then, I got sick and I could not sit up too much, so.. yes, we downloaded a bunch of shows, and someone on plurk had mentioned this show so many times that finally.. I had to see what the big deal was… two shows of season one, and I was hooked.


The Rising Sun - 4


Here we are, season three and I am so in love with … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://sohawtsl.wordpress.com/2013/10/13/rising-sun/

No comments:

Post a Comment