I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/27/2013

People say hate is a strong word, but so is love and people throw that around like it’s nothing.


Today’s post is going to be somewhat personal so if you aren’t into that type of thing feel free to skip to the credits below and then run to Sn@tch to pick up this super sexy top! One year ago today I was on top of the world. I was happier than I had ever been and more in love than I ever thought was possible. Watching the man I had loved for two years in SL get off the plane and feeling his arms around me in real life was something that words can’t quite describe. Just a few short months later the rug was pulled out from under me and my dreams were shattered. Looking back on my two plus years with him I can see all the warning signs were there and I know I’m not the only girl out there who has worn rose colored glasses and overlooked all the little red flags in the name of love. For all of you ladies (single or in a relationship) here are just a few thoughts from me. Please know your worth!! Know it to the very core of your being and NEVER lower your standards simply because you are tired of being alone. You do not deserve to be someone’s downtime, part time, second place or plan b. If someone can’t make time for you, they are not worth your time. Listen to your gut instead of your heart and pay attention to those warning signs. Yes it all seems like simple advice but ya’ll know how hard it is to follow the simplest advice when he says all the right words at the perfect moment and he makes your heart skip a beat. At the end of the day I’m thankful for the time we had (Read more…)




© delusionalg for iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed, 2013. | Permalink | No comment |


View the original post at Delusional






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://delusionalgrantham.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/people-say-hate-is-a-strong-word-but-so-is-love-and-people-throw-that-around-like-its-nothing/

No comments:

Post a Comment