I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/28/2013

New @ The Deck – DCNY , 20 hours left of My Attic

DCNY Panel 78_Sporty 2 Pc Dress @ The Deck


DCNY has just released these fabulous and fun Sporty dresses, that are a two piece set, able to be mixed and matched with other colours. The Orange/Blue version is part of My Attic @ The Deck for only 95L so visit both locations while you are here.


Click to TP to DCNY @ The Deck


ONLY 20 HOURS REMAINS on all the fantastic bargains at My Attic @ The Deck !


My Attic February - Now Open


All items 95L only until midnight SL time tonight 28th Feb.

Next My Attic in April.


Click to TP to My Attic @ The Deck




.


Filed under: Uncategorized




© Sasy Scarborough for iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed, 2013. | Permalink | No comment |


View the original post at The Deck






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://thedecksl.wordpress.com/2013/02/28/new-the-deck-dcny-20-hours-left-of-my-attic/

No comments:

Post a Comment