I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/30/2014

Whimsical girl


CNY Fest, celebrating the Chinese New Year, opens on January 31st. (It's the Year of the Horse, and from what I've seen of predictions so far, a lot of people will have a good year, and others will have a mixed year. I don't think I saw any disasters promised for anyone, thanfully.)


The event is brought to you by the people behind the Water Lantern Festival, so you know what that means – an eclectic shopping experience on a beautiful sim.


Participating designers include Junbug, Half-Deer, Xiaj, Posesion, C'est La Vie!, FAUN, and lots more, with a mix of … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/Lq4I7i

No comments:

Post a Comment